Sunday, June 26, 2011

On my way to the big A.K.

Tonight I packed my bags for Alaksa. I'm not quite positive how I feel about this whole adventure. I'm nervous and kind of just anxious to get there and see what it's really like. Most of the people I talk to tell me its awful, smelly, and down right disgusting. I'm really hoping it's not as bad as they've all said!

At the moment I'm feeling a mix of emotions, I don't know whether to be nervous, excited, dreading it, or feeling like it's going to be the greatest adventure.

I'm nervous about being away from home for two months. [never done that]
I'm nervous about the smell. [i hate fish]
I'm nervous about working. [let's be honest i've never had a real job before]
I'm terrified about flying to Alaska. [i'm scared of flying]


BUT

I'm excited to live with Cath this summer. [that will be an adventure in itself]
I'm excited to make money. [that will feel great]
I'm excited to meet new people. [i love doing that]
I'm excited to have a new adventure. [i'm hoping it's a great adventure]


 I'll let you know more about this whole Alaskan experience once I arrive in Valdez (that is hoping I don't die on the plane.) What an experience this will be!

-brin

No comments:

Post a Comment