Thursday, August 25, 2011

gibson wins...

remember how i said preston and tami tried to get me wet but i was too quick and got away?
well ever since then there were a few people who were determined to get me wet...ok drenched before i left.
i had been doing a great job at avoiding these certain people or coming up with excuses like i had my phone or camera in my pocket so that i wouldn't get wet.

then on my very last day of work i found out that i had retorts. 
blah.

now meet gibson.


gibson works up in the retorts. basically his job consists of pushing a lot of buttons and sitting around.
he had gotten a hold of a tiny squirt gun where he found a lot of pleasure in squirting me while i was trying to work. then one day he sprayed me so i kicked water at him and i nailed him right in the face.

so then i was one up on him.

so the next time around he snuck up behind me and got me in the face with his squirt gun..
so then i stole his squirt gun.

i thought i was pretty cool and that i had won.
it was my LAST day of work.
we were on the LAST retort.
and i was pulling my LAST busse out of the retort

and then it happened.

i was in the middle of the retort pulling out a busse. 
the door i was facing was locked and closed.
the next thing i know the retort comes on and water starts spraying EVERYWHERE!
i start screaming bloody murder thinking that i was locked in the busse and that it had turned on.
for like 3 second i really thought i was going to be cooked to death in the retort.

i turned around and saw that the other door was open and then it all hit me,
gibson had turned the retort on to get me wet!

and trust me, he DRENCHED me!

it was seriously the funniest prank i have ever had pulled on me!
i ran out of the retort found gibson and gave him a huge hug to get him wet but i was wetter.
and gibson won.

so kudos gibson, 
you trashed me.
and it was so funny!

now here is adel.


adel watched the whole thing and found it all hysterically funny.
he then plotted out a way to drench homer as he was pushing a busse.
and he succeeded.

needless to say homer and i were drenched when we got done.





thanks adel!


what a fun way to spend my last day in alaska.

i also pulled an all nighter with tiff.
oh how i'll miss her!


we spent our night having a grey's anatomy marathon.
and it was fabulous.

garth came in to join us and we became a bit squished.


but it was so worth it.
and our all nighter worked.
today when i got on my first flight i was so tired i fell asleep before takeoff and so i didn't even have time to get scared!
mission accomplished!

and as for today,
homer and i are quite thrilled to be coming home.


can you tell?






No comments:

Post a Comment