Thursday, July 14, 2011

...missin them...

today i'm missin these wonderful people. i'm just waiting for the next four weeks to fly by so that i can be back home to hang out with them.
i'm missin the late night parties with these two.
laughing at the ridiculous comments mack always comes up with.
fighting with hunter about the yankees and redsox.
making bets on who could dump the other off the jet ski the most.
watchin them play baseball.
and basically just always having them to talk to all of the time.
i'm missin the favors these two always did for me.
talking to them everday.
being able to get money from them everyday.
always hacving them around.
my moms good cooking and clean house.
basically just everything.

and also, everyone was right and i was wrong.
instead of resenting this lady for making me come to alaska, i miss her.

a lot actually.

because seriously, what's not to love about that cute lady.
 what i love about my mom now that i'm gone.

-she always texts back.
-sends the best care packages.
-really does want whats best for me.
-and keeps me positive.

don't get me wrong, alaska has been a fabulous experience and i really am so glad that i came, i'm just missin my family lately. but just a short few more weeks and i'll be back. i can't wait. so family, i hope you're doing fabulous and having such a great time! i love you all and cannot wait to be home!
i love you! [:

[no i didn't forget about dallin, but missing him is a little different. i also switched laptops and so i don't have any photos of him on here.]




No comments:

Post a Comment